Parts Sales Representative
Hours: Tuesday –Saturday Shift Schedule
- Summer 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Winter 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Look up and source parts either electronically or via parts manuals for
- Freightliner and Western Star trucks
- Sprinter Vans
- Bluebird buses
- Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Caterpillar, and Mercedes engine platforms
- Western and SnowEx snowplows and ice control equipment
- Trailers of all sizes
- Truck and Motorhome chassis from other major name brands.
- Facilitate parts orders, quotes and returns for customers over the phone, electronically, and/or in person.
- Collect payment from customers as needed.
- Stock showroom and/or warehouse shelves as needed.
- Participate in annual physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Participate in job training sessions and courses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: The below listed experience is recommended but not required.
- Knowledge of Heavy-Duty trucks, buses, vans, motorhomes, trailers and their associated parts.
- Knowledge of snowplows and ice control equipment.
- Knowledge of towing products, as well as light duty truck and trailer accessories.
- Customer service skills to include electronic, phone and face to face interactions.
- Proficient computer skills for the use of internet browsers, e-parts catalogs, Microsoft Word and Excel and the company’s Dealer Management Software
- Forklift experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 60-day probationary period
- Personal, Vacation and Holiday pay
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the application.
Please email your resume and application to email@example.com.